AJAX Preloader

Little Spirit Lake Homes For Sale
Iowa

Little Spirit Lake Homes For Sale
Iowa

Little Spirit Lake, Iowa

Little Spirit Lake real estate is regarded as a limited supply of real estate in Iowa.

typically there are less than 10 land lots and homes for sale on Little Spirit Lake.

Little Spirit Lake Real Estate

Total Listings
1
Total Value
$269,900
Updated as of
03-23-2019

Little Spirit Lake, Iowa

Little Spirit Lake real estate is regarded as a limited supply of real estate in Iowa.

typically there are less than 10 land lots and homes for sale on Little Spirit Lake.

 

Little Spirit Lake Real Estate for Sale

AJAX Preloader
10245 237th Avenue, Spirit Lake, IA 51360 - Image 1: Sitting on the Beach~
New Listing
Waterfront

10245 237th Avenue

$269,900

Bedrooms: 4 |  Bathrooms: 1|  SF: 1776

Acreage: 0.15

View Details »

Little Spirit Lake, IA



About Little Spirit Lake

Boarder Lake

Little Spirit Lake rests on the border of Iowa and Minnesota.

40 percent of the lake is in Iowa while the remaining 60 percent is in Minnesota.

The lake is directly northwest of Big Spirit Lake.

 

Small but Beautiful.

Little Spirit Lake is much smaller in comparison to Big Spirit lake. Covering only 604 acres, the lake only reaches depths up to 8 feet.

Because of its small size and shallow waters, this makes it a great lake for canoeing and kayaking as well as fishing.

 

Convenient to Iowa's Great Lakes

The best part about Little Spirit Lake, is that you are so close to all of Iowa's Great Lakes as well their surrounding cities and amenities.

With it being such a small lake, there is more privacy, so you can have that dream lake home without the crowd that the larger lakes have.

Sell Your Lake Home

Off Market Properties

Little Spirit Lake Amenities

Golf Courses

Indian Hills Golf Club

(712) 336-4768

Website

 

2159 IA-9

Spirit Lake, IA 51360

 

Little Spirit Lake Information

State: Iowa

County: Dickinson County

Is the lake in the mountains: No

Acreage covered: 604

Miles of shoreline: 10

Average lake depth: 6 ft

Deepest lake depth: 10 ft

Shoreline part of national forest or park: None

Shoreline part of state park: None

Little Spirit Lake Restrictions

Permit required to use lake: No

Hospital nearest Little Spirit Lake

Lakes Regional Healthcare

2301 US-71

Spirit Lake, IA 51360

(712) 336-1230

Website

Other Little Spirit Lake Information

Popular fish: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Striped Bass, White Bass, Black Crappie, Channel Catfish, Brown Trout, Walleye

Nearest Airports to Little Spirit Lake

Major

Sioux Falls Regional Airport

2801 N Jaycee Ln, Sioux Falls, SD 57104

91 miles away

Minor

Fuller Airport

1905 N Ave, Milford, IA 51351

16 miles away

10245 237th Avenue, Spirit Lake, IA 51360 - Image 1: Sitting on the Beach~
New Listing
Waterfront

10245 237th Avenue

$269,900

Bedrooms: 4 |  Bathrooms: 1|  SF: 1776

Acreage: 0.15

View Details »Little Spirit Lake, IA


About Little Spirit Lake

Little Spirit Lake real estate is regarded as a limited supply market in Iowa for lake homes and lake lots.

Little Spirit Lake Information

State: Iowa

County: Dickinson County

Is the lake in the mountains: No

Acreage covered: 604

Miles of shoreline: 10

Average lake depth: 6 ft

Deepest lake depth: 10 ft

Shoreline part of national forest or park: None

Shoreline part of state park: None

Little Spirit Lake Restrictions

Permit required to use lake: No

Hospital nearest Little Spirit Lake

Lakes Regional Healthcare

2301 US-71

Spirit Lake, IA 51360

(712) 336-1230

Website

Other Little Spirit Lake Information

Popular fish: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Striped Bass, White Bass, Black Crappie, Channel Catfish, Brown Trout, Walleye

Nearest Airports to Little Spirit Lake

Major

Sioux Falls Regional Airport

2801 N Jaycee Ln, Sioux Falls, SD 57104

91 miles away

Minor

Fuller Airport

1905 N Ave, Milford, IA 51351

16 miles away

Little Spirit Lake Amenities

Golf Courses

Indian Hills Golf Club

(712) 336-4768

Website

 

2159 IA-9

Spirit Lake, IA 51360