If you’re preparing to sell your lake home, it’s natural to wonder how the market will be doing this Fall. Although COVID-19 has left the market’s future more uncertain, some reliable predictions still exist. Lake Homes CEO, Glenn Phillips, shares five things to consider when predicting the Fall real estate market:
- Stimulus checks, the PPP program, and other initiatives have created an artificial economy that will likely continue through the Fall
- A high demand for lake houses has persisted throughout the pandemic
- Despite the demand, there’s a housing shortage of appropriately priced inventory for lake homes
- Consumers’ fear of uncertainty means they are not willing to overpay for homes
- As stimulus money fades later in the year, an economic cliff is likely to happen when the true state of our economy becomes clearer.
If you’re buying or selling a lake home, it’s important to keep these Fall real estate market predictions in mind. As a national specialist in lake real estate, we’re here to help. Check out our website for more information.