AJAX Preloader

Simonton Lake Homes For Sale
Indiana

Simonton Lake Homes For Sale
Indiana

Simonton Lake, Indiana

Simonton Lake real estate is regarded as a tight inventory market in Indiana for lake homes and lake lots.

Simonton Lake Real Estate

Total Listings
3
Total Value
$2,409,750
Updated as of
05-11-2021

Simonton Lake, Indiana

Simonton Lake real estate is regarded as a tight inventory market in Indiana for lake homes and lake lots.

 

Simonton Lake Real Estate for Sale

AJAX Preloader
51264 N Shore, Elkhart, IN 46514-6362 - Image 1
Waterfront

51264 N Shore

$1,135,000

Bedrooms: 3 |  Bathrooms: 5

Acreage: 0.2032

Status: Active

IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS.

View Details »

Simonton Lake, IN

51208 North Shore, Elkhart, IN 46514 - Image 1
New Listing
Waterfront

51208 North Shore

$675,000

Bedrooms: 3 |  Bathrooms: 4

Acreage: 0.25

Status: Active

IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS.

View Details »

Simonton Lake, IN

51236 N Shore, Elkhart, IN 46514-6362 - Image 1
Waterfront

51236 N Shore

$599,750

Bedrooms: 3 |  Bathrooms: 3

Acreage: 0.192

Status: Pending

IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS.

View Details »

Simonton Lake, IN



About Simonton Lake

Easy Access from I-90

Simonton Lake is a sparkling gem in far northern Indiana just off the Indiana-Michigan border. The restaurants, hotels, stores, and services of Elkhart are just minutes away, along with the Elkhart General Hospital.

 

Just 15 miles west in South Bend, you will have advantages of the South Bend International Airport and a list of conveniences and attractions.

 

Crystal Clear Waters

Simonton Lake is a gorgeous body of water encompassing over 300 acres. Its spectacularly clear waters reach depths of 24 feet and have an average depth of 12 feet.

 

Over 400 homes surround the lake, with 90% being year-round residences. The other 10% are summer homes and vacation rentals.

 

Endless Opportunities for Fun

Thanks to its vast stretch of water, Simonton Lake is an all-sport lake. Some summer favorites are boating, water skiing, wakeboarding, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing. Popular winter activities include hockey, skating, ice fishing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling.

 

Simonton Lake is a fantastic fishing location, sustaining a healthy population of largemouth bass, walleye, bluegill, and redear sunfish. The Simonton Lake public-access point has a boat ramp and fishing slab for the public’s use.

 

Dining and Events

You can boat to lakeside restaurants like Flippin Cow or My Dad’s Restaurant for lunch or dinner. Docks on the lakeshore make it easy to store your boat while you dine.

 

For the summer holidays, lake residents join the waters for all-day celebrations followed by a fireworks display. Other events include fish fries, game nights, dream lantern lightings, and more.

 

A Dreamy Location

Lake home on the blue waters of Simonton Lake will be your window to ultimate lake enjoyment.

Sell Your Lake Home

Off Market Properties

Simonton Lake Information

State: Indiana

51264 N Shore, Elkhart, IN 46514-6362 - Image 1
Waterfront

51264 N Shore

$1,135,000

Bedrooms: 3 |  Bathrooms: 5

Acreage: 0.2032

Status: Active

IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS.

View Details »Simonton Lake, IN
51208 North Shore, Elkhart, IN 46514 - Image 1
New Listing
Waterfront

51208 North Shore

$675,000

Bedrooms: 3 |  Bathrooms: 4

Acreage: 0.25

Status: Active

IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS.

View Details »Simonton Lake, IN
51236 N Shore, Elkhart, IN 46514-6362 - Image 1
Waterfront

51236 N Shore

$599,750

Bedrooms: 3 |  Bathrooms: 3

Acreage: 0.192

Status: Pending

IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS.

View Details »Simonton Lake, IN


About Simonton Lake

Simonton Lake real estate is regarded as a tight inventory market in Indiana for lake homes and lake lots.

Simonton Lake Information

State: Indiana

Indiana Lakes