Have you ever heard of a water park on the lake? Well now you have! Lanier World is located on Lake Lanier in Georgia, and even incorporates part of the lake into the fun!
If your are looking for sandy beaches, movies, numerous dining options, and so much more, then your family needs to visit Lanier World. Here is just a small list of what it has to offer.
- Over one half mile of beautiful, white, sandy beaches that include numerous lounging areas.
- Fun dive in family movies.
- Live entertainment every day throughout the entire summer.
- Numerous dining options through the entire Lanier World.
- Over a dozen of great rides, attractions, and slides, which includes Georgia’s largest wave pool
- Numerous amounts of amusement rides, shows, and interactive games for every age.
The Family Fun Park
To get your day going, you can start your day off by visiting the Family Fun Park. From WildWaves to Raging River, you will have a great times in the water, lounging around, and deciding what you are to do next. Here is what Family Fun Park has to offer:
- WildWaves: You can make a big splash in the largest wave pool in Georgia. It is great for cooling off. Wade into the nice water or grab a tube to float. No matter the option, you will definitely have a great time in this super sized wave pool.
- Raging River: Are you ready for a big water venture? You can take your family down to this great attraction that is packed full of twists and turns to offer intense rapids and fun.
- Bucky’s: Bucky’s is a great place to purchase souvenirs and other great essentials from tanning lotion to towels; you will find everything you need at this newest addition. The boaters will also have an appreciation for Bucky’s due to the convenience of the Courtesy Boat Dock.
No matter if you are in the mood for relaxation or in the mood to play while you are at Lanier World, the Big Beach offers the best of both worlds over the large and spacious stretch of sparkling sand that lines Lake Sidney Lanier.
You can stretch out and get some sun or cool off in the refreshing water. The nearby lifeguards are on call to ensure the safety of every swimmer. Big Beach offers:
- Bucky’s Fun Zone: If you have little ones, then you will be happy to know that this fun zone offer amazing slides and fun water.
- Big Beach: You can lounge around with your most favorite book and a drink for the Tiki Hut or even catch the live entertainment on the floating stage. Of course, there is always the option to play in the sand.
- The Wibit: You can climb, bounce, jump, and slide on this brand new floating playground. The Wibit is an amazing aquatic adventure that will offer excitement to the whole family.
- Slides: You can race down to the bottom of the Racing Waters. It is an incredibly fast, dual flumed body slide.
- Eat Out at Gianni’s: If you love Italian food, then you will love Gianni’s Italian Bistro. Grab dinner and drinks at this delectable restaurant.
There are many more attractions that are not listed here, but if you are already enticed, then you should get your tickets now. Tickets and passes vary depending on the age of the family and group discounts. Start your adventure today!