What is a summer get together with no cocktails? There are many different types of cocktails, but here are five of the tastiest summer cocktails that are sure to please any guest!
Mojito Perfecto – Courtesy of AllRecipes.com
- 6 Leave of Mint
- 4 tsp. of White Sugar
- 1 Lime – Cut to 6 Wedges
- 2 -1.5 Ounce Jiggers – Lemon Flavored Rum
- 1 Cup of Ice Cubes
- ½ Cup of Carbonated Water
- Put 3 of the mint leaves and two teaspoons of sugar in two glasses.
- Stir them vigorously.
- Crushing the mint with the spoon, add 3 lime edges into each glass.
- Stir vigorously.
- Pour 1 jigger of the rum into each of the glasses.
- Fill the glasses with ice, and then top it with carbonated water.
- 4 Ounces of Lemon Juice
- 2 Ounces of Vodka
- 1 tsp. of White Sugar
- Crushed Ice
- 1 Sliced Lemon
- 4 Fresh Mint Sprigs
- In a mixing glass, combine vodka, lemon juice, and the sugar.
- Stir it and then pour it into glasses that are filled with ice.
- Garnish the glasses with the slices of lemon and a sprig of mint.
- 1 ½ Ounces of Light Rum
- 1 Tbsp. of Triple Sec
- 1 ½ Ounces of Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Crushed Ice
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Combine the rum, lime juice, triple sec, and the ice in a food processor or blender.
- Add in one cup of ice; blend it until its smooth.
- Pour it in the Champagne flute.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Bikini Martini – Courtesy of AllRecipes.com
- 1 Ounce of Coconut Rum
- ¾ Ounce of Vodka
- 1 Ounce of Pineapple Juice
- 1Dash of Grenadine Syrup
- Combine the vodka, rum, and pineapple juice in a shaker.
- Shake it until it is frothy.
- Pour it into a martini glass.
- Add in a touch of the grenadine to the middle.
- Garnish t with an orange wheel.
Easy Bloody Mary
- 3 Cups of Bloddy Mary Mix
- 1 Tbsp. of Horseradish
- 1 tsp. of Fresh Dill
- 1 tsp. of Pepper Sauce – Franks Redhot
- 2 Tbsp. of Dill Pickle Juice
- ½ Cup of Salt
- 1 tsp. of Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. of Celery Seed
- 1 Lime – Juiced
- 6 – 1.5 Ounce Jiggers of Vodka
- 6 Dill Pickle Spears
- 1 Lime – Cut to Wedges
- In a pitcher stir in the Bloody Mary mix, dill, horseradish, hot sauce, and the dill pickle juice. Taste and adjust your seasoning if you like.
- In a shallow type dish, stir in the salt, celery see, and pepper.
- Pour in the lime juice into a saucer. Dip each glass in it.
- Fill each of the glasses with ice and pour in one shot of the vodka.
- Fill it with the Bloody Mary mix and then garnish it with a wedge of the lime and a pickle.