The bathroom is the one room that usually does not get thought too much about unless there is a leak or the toilet is not flushing.
For the most part, when thinking about remodeling or organizing our home, we tend to not think about and leave out the bathroom.
Many times there is minimal storage space, counter space, or any space at all except for taking care of business.
While bathrooms are not typically a drawing point or gathering area for guests or those living in the home, it is still a part of the home and should be utilized to its full capacity.
Here are some bathroom organization tips to help you get started:
- Adding mesh wire baskets to the wall directly creates an area where you can keep your hair items such as curling irons, flat irons, and blow dryers. It keeps it off the counter, out of the barely there drawers, and in a space that is hardly utilized such as the wall.
- Put some cabinet storage bins onto the doors themselves, on the inside of course. Adding those extra levels of storage space allows us to place the smaller items like hair spray, soap, nail polishes, makeup, etc., in smaller bins which fit into the actual storage bins themselves.
- Pocket organizer on the back of the door, or even in the cabinets themselves. This is a very inexpensive way to add extra storage and utilizing your space immensely.
- Under the sink shelf organizer. This is a wonderful way to add shelves under your sink using up that space creating more ways to put things in there and create an organized structure. What would be ideal to add in that area is: towels, shampoo/conditioner, soaps, personal items, and any other items that you may store in your bathroom.
- Drawer dividers. By adding dividers into your drawers helps to keep everything neat and organized such as toothpastes and tooth brushes, and makeup.
- Wall cubbies. Adding these little cubbies to the walls helps to make the bathroom look really cute as well as creating extra storage space for your items.
- Color coded towel hooks. Putting these on your wall or behind the door helps to keep your bathroom organized by helping you to remember which towel belongs to whom.
- Toilet roll holder. Having this near the toilet helps to maximize that small space while keeping it looking cute.
- Towel cabinet. We all have so many towels and wash clothes, having a separated cabinet dedicated just for the linens would be the perfect way to keep your bathroom organized and keeps it looking sleek.
- Personalized bathroom shelves. If you have children or a few people using the same bathroom, having your own individual shelves may make for the most of your under-utilized space, while creating organization.
There are so many ways to keep your bathroom looking both beautiful and organized at the same time. Using any of these tips will help you to keep your personal items together. You can do all these tips mentioned above by yourself, and at a wonderful price.
These organization tips will help you keep everything in it’s place, and open up space, which is a good thing, even in a bathroom!